Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back In The Saddle

I'm back to the computer after a couple of days of being gone.  On Wednesday I met with one of the camp directors Ben Williams and talked about next year at camp.  After which I drove to Covington, Virgina to Escatawba Farms to help a good friend do some fly guiding.   I left on Friday to go to Hampden-Sydney's homecoming where I saw some old friends and had more than my fair share of libations.  It was a great five days.
In other news, I'm not sure if anyone else watches the site meter as much as I do, but my numbers have almost doubled in the past four days...uhhh...awesome.
I also discovered that some people who I never would have expected to, but that I'm absolutely thrilled about are apparently reading this blog (JMU).  It is with this in mind that I'm going to again bolster and renew my efforts to make this a blog that merits peoples time spent on it.  Thanks again, the future looks bright.

No comments: