Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Paper Trail

If you noticed my Last.Fm bar to the left, you would also have noticed that T.I. has been making the rounds on my itunes. Since today is Tuesday I made a trip to Best Buy to browse for CD's. Knowing good and well I was going to purchase Paper Trail and Forgetting Sarah Marshall I almost made it out of their without going over my shopping list (I saw Bleeding Throughs new album Declaration at the last second and picked that up too). I'll have reviews on T.I. and Bleeding Through up soon (and Set Your Goals and Spitfire).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paper Trail

track 3 (good) 5 (vmas) 6 (radio/vmas) 11 (radio) 13 (played out m.i.a.) 16 (justin chorus)

He was better in entourage making cameos like bow wow.

Watson said...

I think your missing tracks two and four in that list. And though the M.I.A beat is mediocre(despite the fact that its Kanye produced)it's a great track just because of the talent on it.

Wait for the review. I haz more to say.