Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Little Update

Okay,

Admittedly, I've been sketching out for a while now.  The posts aren't as frequent, the writing not as witty, and the news not as shocking.  I blame myself.
However, in an America where hundreds of thousands of people lost their jobs in January, I managed to do something that they didn't...I got a job.
Hopefully your new found knowledge that I have a 9 to 5 (more like 8:30 to 5, but I'm really just splitting hairs at that point) will help explain why I've been so mysteriously absent for the past couple of weeks. 
Now you're rolling your eyes saying "This asshole's gonna spend more time talking about his renewed vigor for news reporting and quality posts isn't he?"

...Yes...I am...

However this time I have more of a reason too other than my own willingness to create a sweet blog and suck up some of my spare time.  In case you didn't know, this blog was started because I 
A. Couldn't have enough sweet conversations with people who liked the same type of music, so decided that starting a blog would be a good way to talk to myself and hope that people would listen.
B. Give me something to do in my free time (which was all the time since I was unemployed)

However the fruits of my (somewhat) labor have paid off, and I now can assure you (don't ask, just keep checking back) that I can offer you things that make this site a much more important stop on your daily Internet perusal list. 

I won't say anything other than that, however, you should know that the "The Rock And Roll Takeover" might be a little more than a jaded fantasy.  Don't you want to say you were along for the ride?

Love,

Watson

1 comment:

Allison said...

Heard a rumor that big things are taking place on Rock and Roll Takeover! Keep up the good blogs!!