Monday, February 23, 2009

Earworm vol. 2

Though this song might be best listened to in an oversize sweater in front of a fire on a cold night, I would be lying to myself and everyone if I didn't post this song as an earworm. Just like "Yankee In A Chip Shop", anyone who has been in my vicinity in the office the past couple of weeks has either heard this song coming from my speakers, or has heard my sheepishly singing it's chorus on my way to the bathroom.

So right now you're thinking any number of things. "Who the fuck are the Indigo Girls?", "What does this have to do with rock and roll?"; "This asshole like the Indigo Girls?!", "OMG I LOVE the Indigo Girls!!" or You're really going to follow New Found Glory with the Indigo Girls?" The answer to 2 out of 5 of these questions is yes.
Screw the haters. Don't tell my you can't hear Max Bemis, Adam Lazzara, Ace Enders, or Chris Carraba covering this song. The Indigo Girls are the best lesbian accoustic rock band ever. Furthermore, if you like this song, try and find an Indigo Girls song that you dont like.

No comments: