Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Every Time I Die Song

A new ETID song has made its way on to the internet! After posting their set list from their annual hometown Buffalo Christmas show on the groups Tumblr blog, I checked youtube for a video...



Sounding nothing like "Underwater Bimbos From Outerspace", or anything else the band has done before, this new track shifts my speculation for just what sort of ETID specific sound we can expect from the yet untitled new album. If I had to place the tracks in a sonic era, this newest one sounds like it would be more at home on The Big Dirty, while "Underwater Bimbos" skews very Hot Damn! to me.
Though conjecture is fun, I'll be very interested to hear some official high quality versions of these songs.  Here's hoping the band (or perhaps Epitaph) don't keep the lid on details like album title, track listing and album art too much longer.

No comments: