Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Every Time I Die / Stray From The Path / Terror Tour

Well this shit is gonna be awesome.

In case you were wondering what Every Time I Die will be doing for the majority of next year, the answer (unsurprisingly) is touring. It was announced today that they'll not only being playing Warped Tour, but will also be doing a Feb-March run of mostly Northwestern / Canadian dates with Stray From The Path, Terror, and Former Theives.
I saw Terror at Alley Katz a number of years ago; it was the most stagedived show I've ever seen. If you check my scrobbles for the last couple of months you'll see that I've been jocking Stray From the Path very damn hard for awhile now. Every Time I Die of course is my favorite band; making it very unfortunate that this boner inducing line up is coming nowhere near me. The combined forces of these three bands could yield a tour filled with righteous head stomps. Do yourself a favor and hit up one of these shows if you can.

Check the dates here.

No comments: