Monday, November 17, 2008

Back Like Syphillis

Call it a comeback, I don't really mind. However unless you've been traversing the lurid and unknown corners of the Internet lately, chances are you might be behind on some fairly important things that have happened in the past couple of days. For a number of reasons I won't recap all of them; the main reason being I need something to talk with you people about when I see you in person (the holidays are coming up).
But if you expected this little seasonal speed bump to be the end, you are grossly mistaken. If I were any lesser of a man, you would all be sentenced to the boo box (17 points for anyone who gets the reference). But we've reached over 100 posts, will have 450 hits most likely by the end of the week, and I generally am feeling pretty damn good about where this whole thing is going.
So again, Tell All Your Friends about the blog, email me if there's stuff you want me to talk about (reviews, reviews, I know) or bands you want me to talk about, and lets see if we cant ring out 2008 with a bang.

Best,
Watson

No comments: