Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh, You're A Fan of Playlists Are You?

So check it out. Scott Vener was the music supervisor on Entourage, How to Make it in America, and the new 90210. Now I'm not a fan of two of those shows, but if you've watched any of those shows, then your most likely in agreement with me that the music is usually pretty outstanding.  Vener (AKA Broke Mogul) has created a Share My Playlist filled with 528 tracks.
Say what you want to about the shows, but anyone who puts Commodores, Tom Tom Club, Massive Attack, Bright Eyes, and UGK on one playlist can be my friend.  Not to mention all the artists that you have yet to discover thrown into the mix. It plays through Spotify and Rdio, and will be running through my speakers the rest of the afternoon. Do yourself a favor and check it out here.

No comments: