Monday, December 15, 2008

More Best of Lists

I'm currently agonizing over my best of 2008 list.  I'm seriously considering coping out and just doing a "Listen to these albums" sort of deal, rather than going through the personal and social agony of listing the best albums on a "1 through 10" scale.  Regardless of what kind of list I end up creating, I would invite anyone who feels so inclined to submit a list as well.  If you read this blog often enough to consider submitting a list, then chances are you might have a couple of gems that got released this year that all the rest of us would benifit from hearing. 
I created this blog to try and provide a one sided version of the converstation that music enthusaists have whenever they talk, and I would be doing my original goal a sever disservce to not invite all of you dear readers to join in on the conversation.  I'll be posting more best of lists as they come in.  
Enjoy your last bits of 2008!  Start making your New Years Eve mixes now (and if you already have a good one, what's on it).

No comments: