Sunday, March 22, 2009

Predictions

My predictions for the next couple of months are as follows:

1. I will leave the Kevine Devine show at Alley Katz on May 1st with merch.

2. Set Your Goals will sign to Epitaph Records thereby giving Brett Gurewitz all three triforces.

3. Additionally, Set Your Goals new album:
a. Make me want a tattoo
b. Not leave my CD player for weeks
c. Make me remember why I love music
d. Will be forced upon anyone who I have dominion over.

4. Every Time I Die will release the best album of their career and finally get the respect and attention they deserve. This attention and acclaim will be just in time for critics to realize what I've been saying for years, that Every Time I Die is Rock and Roll.

5. The departure of Chris Norris from Darkest Hour while sad, will result in more "Hidden Hands..." era thrash and the new Darkest Hour album will completely shred.

6. More blog posts will be made.

7. I will finally strart listening to Motion City Soundtrack and kick myself for not doing so sooner.

8. I will greatly enjoy the music of Polar Bear Club.



8.

No comments: